CAN bus Troubleshooting Training
The CAN bus Troubleshooting Training is an online course intended to give technical professionals working with Controller Area Network (CAN) based systems the skills they need to diagnose and repair CAN related issues and restore the system to its original working function.
This course gives a high-level overview of the CAN technology and dives deep into troubleshooting procedures and techniques to diagnose CAN.
Course Objective: After completing this training, individuals will be better prepared to:
- Use a Digital Multimeter to diagnose and repair issues with CAN wiring.
- Help technicians decide a new Electronic Control Unit (ECU)/electronic components is needed.
- Create and execute a plan of action to troubleshoot complex CAN systems
Igor S. Ramos, CANbus Academy Founder & Chief Engineer
About the Instructor
Mr. Ramos has over 10 years of experience in New Product Introduction. Prior to founding CANbus Academy, he was the Technical Leader for Caterpillar’s Asphalt Paver product line. Additionally, for 9 years, Igor held a variety of design roles, including software architect for Caterpillar’s hybrid excavator and research & development engineer. Mr. Ramos is a disruptive thinker with several published patents.
Igor has both office and shop-floor experience, where he would often roll up his sleeves and tear-up the electrical systems of machines, cutting and splicing wires, to troubleshooting and fix experimental and production CAN networks.
Igor holds a Management degree from the Missouri University and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois. Igor is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt by the American Society for Quality.
Benefits of the CAN bus training:
- Engineers & Technicians: improving your skills and being able to better diagnose and repair CAN bus issues can improve your job performance and lead to better career growth and opportunities. The typical electrical training courses only briefly, if at all, explain the techniques to troubleshoot CAN. This course provides detailed actionable steps so you can get the job done!
- Managers: our online course ensure consistent training for the entire team of engineers and technicians. As you know a well-trained team can reduce repair time, reduce unnecessary component replacements due to bad diagnostic. Your customers will be happier with your faster and better service and reduced repair time, which in turn may translate into more repeat customers and more profits for the business. Consider adding our online course to your company’s education curriculum!
Request Quote for the Online CAN course:
What do you get?
- Instant access to videos after payment. Access from anywhere in the world!
- 30-day access to course material
- Instructor available to answer questions about the material
- Course certificate issued upon course completion
Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction or your money-back guarantee.
If after completing the course you feel the material does not cover the outlined topics to your satisfaction, we’ll make it right for you. We’ll either produce additional material to ensure you reach your learning objectives or issue a refund.