Online CAN busload course content:
On this course we’ll cover topics and answer questions like these:
- What is the possible adverse effect of an overloaded bus?
- What is the suggested average load margin for a reliable system
- Which is the main factor that causes an increase in the busload
- When to perform a bus analysis
- Reason(s) for having a busload design margin?
- For a system with multiple CAN buses, how’s busload is typically calculated?
- What is a reason for a temporary bandwidth reduction?
- Properly transmission rate by data type
- What happens when two controllers transmit messages at the same time?
- Techniques for better message rate efficiency
- The number of bits in a CAN frame
- Typical For CAN bus rates and priorities